Home automation has gone mainstream, and with it, interest in all kinds of smart home products. But how do you know if you need a simple consumer product like an Alexa or Google Home, or something more robust, reliable and customizable? Here’s why you may want to consider incorporating automation into more of your home:
1. Convenience: Get ready for a whole new level of convenience in your home. Manage all kinds of electronic devices, with a single touch of a button. Manage lights, A/V equipment, automated shades, security, and more, all from the comfort of your phone or tablet.
2. Efficiency: You know those things you do in your home every day? Raising and lowering the blinds? Flipping light switches on and off? Adjusting the thermostat? Home automation allows you to put these repeat actions on autopilot, allowing your home to manage itself. Save energy and save time!
3. Comfort: It’s time to leverage technology to get comfortable. From lights, thermostats, music, movies and more, automation can make your everyday life more comfortable.
4. Security: Security technology is a long way from where it was just a couple decades ago. Today, you can monitor your home on your phone from anywhere in the world. Get peace of mind and incorporate security monitoring into your Toronto smart home system.
5. Customization: If you can dream it, we can do it! Compared with out-of-the-box consumer smart home products, the possibilities with professional home automation integration are nearly limitless. Talk to us today about your dream home, and let us help you fit our systems to your lifestyle.